Your First Visit
- Simply call our office to make your first appointment with us . No referral is necessary.
- Be prepared to stay for at least two hours during your first visit
- Bring a list of physicians currently treating you and their full contact information.
- Bring a complete list of the medications you are currently taking.
- Please bring your driver’s license and insurance cards. If you are covered by more than one insurance company, please let us know which is the primary carrier in order to avoid delays in receiving benefits.
- Some insurance companies require you to use a specific laboratory or to obtain referrals or pre-authorization for office visits, hospital admissions and treatment. It is your responsibility to obtain the initial referral and bring this with you on the
first day of your first visit. If you need assistance with your insurance requirement, we will make every effort to help you.
Co-payments are payable at the time of your visit. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We will be happy to assist you in developing a payment plan.